• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FFL Transfer Question

Laws for shipping are as follows. Shipped many of gun from Virginia back to Georgia. Box must not have any markings indicating its contents. Also must be express shipped. No ammo in the box. It's a good idea to have a gun related shop name to who you are shipping to.
I shipped a gun to a Lumber co. That was a hardware store and a gun shop in there. I get a call one morning and a deep voice came over the phone and said this is so and so with the ATF we are here in Lynchburg and if you have the time could you meet us at Kroger in Boonsboro. Of course I agreed. They walked over to the car carrying the box In had sent to the Lumber Co. It contained handgun in it plastic box. They said Mr. Vess you packed your firearm in accordance of the law but we are concerned to who you are shipping it to. I told him they had a gun shop and the buyer that had the FFL was on Vacation. They called right then and there and verified that indeed there was a gunshop inside the premises and had a viable FFL. They told me they would return the package ,( to FedEx ) yes boys they are watching your mail. They also said we will tell them that there is a FFL at this location.
Now you talking about dropping a deuce in your underwear try getting a call from the ATF at 8 am. In the morning.
I was floored when I found out they were opening packages and inspecting them. More infringement on our rights boys.
I'll take things that never happened for one thousand Alex.

I'll take things that never happened for one thousand Alex.
Believe what you want however, The event did take place. It was one of the members on here I shipped the gun to. He works at a lumber yard but I would guess works inside at the gun shop mostly. Skepticism can sometimes be a good thing but here you are just a plain moron.

Pretty sure you could mail a gun however you wanted. USPS requires a warrant to search your mail. Shouldn't have to tell them crap about what you're shipping.

Believe what you want however, The event did take place. It was one of the members on here I shipped the gun to. He works at a lumber yard but I would guess works inside at the gun shop mostly. Skepticism can sometimes be a good thing but here you are just a plain moron.
It didn't happen, and you're making yourself look silly.

It didn't happen, and you're making yourself look silly.
Its your own little fantasy you are living in so believe what you want And pick out what you don't. I done with this conversation. I refuse to go toe to toe with someone with a fourth grade mentality who wants to argue because of a package in question was being legally shipped. From what I hear you need a sandwich cause your blood sugar is obviously extremely low. Throw in a Snickers maybe that will get stuck in you windpipe. There's always one child in the picture.

Its your own little fantasy you are living in so believe what you want And pick out what you don't. I done with this conversation. I refuse to go toe to toe with someone with a fourth grade mentality who wants to argue because of a package in question was being legally shipped. From what I hear you need a sandwich cause your blood sugar is obviously extremely low. Throw in a Snickers maybe that will get stuck in you windpipe. There's always one child in the picture.
Children tell other adults make believe stories.

Like the ATF would really contact you to confirm if an address is an FFL. Who do you think issues is our license? The ATF would never need to confirm if an address is an FFL or not, they know.

Not to mention the rest of your story is laughably all make believe.

It would be nice if you didn't muddy the waters of a legitimate question with your make believe fairy tales. The ATF isn't going to meet you in a ****ing Kroger parking lot to confirm an address that they know good and damn well is an FFL address.

Back
Top Bottom