• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fencing?

ckarr

Bear Icon
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
I’m looking to run roughly 1500 ft of some non climb horse fencing with wooden fence posts about every 8-10 ft. I got one price from a guy. I offered to dog all the holes and his price for just labor setting posts and running fencing was $2.50 a foot. I said no. Anyone got any cheaper recommendations that’s not just some crackhead looking for work?

I’m looking to run roughly 1500 ft of some non climb horse fencing with wooden fence posts about every 8-10 ft. I got one price from a guy. I offered to dog all the holes and his price for just labor setting posts and running fencing was $2.50 a foot. I said no. Anyone got any cheaper recommendations that’s not just some crackhead looking for work?

gaucho_horse_fence.jpg

This stuff? It is expensive and requires lots of maintenance. I went to high tensile fencing for horses years ago and never looked back. The least expensive horse fencing available. and lowest maintenance fence you can install.

Either type fence should have at least one hot wire.

We’ve got the regular hog wire fencing up right now. It’s sagging slightly but not bad. That’s why I either wanted to go to this fencing or possibly the panels is so it won’t ever sag and look good. But yes that’s what we’ve been looking into.

Oh, THAT kind of "fencing" ???

Sorry, can't help ya.

But if you ever need somebody to wear a bee suit and
dance around poking people with a long & flexible sword,
give me a call.

2C8AB783-A503-407E-869D-026AC5CB1F1E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom