• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fence Work Needed - SW Forsyth County

Fish Fry

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
“It’s Good To Be The King.” – Rabbi Tuckman
177   0
Reaction score
Seeking someone/company to build a fence at my home in Southwest Forsyth county.

I have a plat and plans that I can share with a qualified contractor/partner so that we can discuss the project remotely until a site visit is required - I respect your time as much as I do mine and will not waste yours.

Seeking someone with fence building experience - doesn't have to be your primary business but I prefer some experience in various wooden structure fence construction - no on-the-job-learning please.

Cash, or potential firearms barter, situationally dependent. Ideally, someone who has been around ODT for a bit but newcomers with some "street creed" welcome.

Please use PM for communication -

How much does such a job cost now? A couple of weeks ago, my family and I moved into a new house. The fence and gate here are just in terrible condition, so I plan to completely replace it. We still have money left to improve the house, so I expect to buy something durable and strong. So far, I have managed to find only guys who can install a new fence for us(maybe this will help someone:https://everlastgates.com/austin-texas-automatic-gate-repair-installation/). Now I'm going to look for the optimal materials and workers for installing the fence. I already have a rough plan for all the work. upd: Thank you for sending the number and prices!

from $11 to $16 per foot, just had a privacy and a split rail installed by Myagi's fence works, 770-990-3527, Tim, in Cumming great bunch of guys.

Back
Top Bottom