• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fence Sitter Giveaway

First off nice troll for an entry

Now so it won’t matter to you who wins ?

That’s just not true & you know it - One will be worse

You can quit looking for the “best” candidate because I’m not running

Look for & settle for the better candidate

Pick the least worser or mostest bestest

Prioritize your disappointments and go from there

For me and my views:

#1 is the 2nd amendment - Trump is clearly a better choice

#2 is Supreme Court appointees - Trump is clearly the better choice

#3 is the economy - Again Trump is clearly the better choice

#4 is impeding the NWO agenda - Trump somewhat wins this one by default

#5 is pissing off liberals and the state run media - Hands down Trump has this covered

& to be clear I hate Trump - I believe he ain’t so bright - I hate that he’s my choice - I suspect he is a NWO Pied Piper - Controlled opposition - Possibly the Antichrist

To me 2+2=3 is close enough where 4 is not a choice
Its definitely controlled opposition. Duh.

Is the president elected by the popular vote?
Yes. Each state votes it's electoral votes by the popular vote of it's own state. If very few people in California voted for some reason and more people in a smaller less populated voted in greater numbers, the fewer voters in Cali would still have their 55 electoral votes and the greater number of voters in the small state still are out voted. Thus the importance of the census deciding who is represented and whose voice is heard. If you don't vote, even if not for either of the two major candidates, you have no reason to complain. It is your choice.

Yes. Each state votes it's electoral votes by the popular vote of it's own state. If very few people in California voted for some reason and more people in a smaller less populated voted in greater numbers, the fewer voters in Cali would still have their 55 electoral votes and the greater number of voters in the small state still are out voted. Thus the importance of the census deciding who is represented and whose voice is heard. If you don't vote, even if not for either of the two major candidates, you have no reason to complain. It is your choice.

They have every right to complain and no reason to complain but that won’t stop them - Some folks aren’t happy unless they are bitching - It’s their happy place

That's actually not how the electoral college works.

Back
Top Bottom