• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fence Sitter Giveaway

allamericaninfidel

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
#frommycolddeadGSRcoveredhands
119   0
Reaction score
Reading through various threads - I see some that are so apathetic toward the system that they don’t plan to participate - Believe it is rigged or that voting is giving consent - I cannot totally disagree with those thoughts - However

This giveaway is ONLY for those who are NOT planning to vote in the upcoming presidential election

It’s the honor system here so the random winner picked will have feedback I deem trustworthy

The catch ? Each “IN” entry must promise to VOTE in the upcoming Presidential election instead of sitting it out as they had planned

Maybe a hour or less of your time

I don’t even care who you vote for (well I actually do but I’m positive that you will find the lesser of the evils)

Biden - Trump - Libertarian - Independent - Green whatever

Pick a poison is all I ask

I just ask that you be good to your word and VOTE in return for 1 entry in this drawing

I’ll randomly select 1 winner from qualifying names written on little pieces of paper drawn from a well shaken box or can on October 31st 2020

I’ll ship on my dime or deliver within a reasonable distance and promise to do my best to get it to you before the after election **** hits the fan

The prize ?

100 rounds of 9mm or 45acp FMJ - Manufacture to be determined by what I come across first in my preps - I have no reloads or remanufactured ammunition - It will be Winchester Federal Remington Fiocchi Sellier & Bellot or the like

Valued @ $30 to Infinity at this point really

Who’s “in” ?

I would request for everyone not eligible for this drawing to direct those they find not planning to vote to this thread as you run across them

Thanks

Not in, very nice gesture. I'm eager to see who can be swayed to participate by one box of ammo :behindsofa:

Lol

Swayed by a chance to win

Actually most of my stuff is in 50 round boxes - So it’s technically two boxes of ammunition

If your only reason to not vote is because there was no benefit or value to it - I’ve given it a value

Plus have you seen what pistol ammo is going for ?

Back
Top Bottom