• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fell in love 3 times today.

Yes Sir, there’s no negatives about it imo since I like doing stuff like that anyway. I just gotta quit buying guns long enough to buy the equipment and such.
Lol..start picking up the basic stuff, a little at a time..tumbler, press, dies,trimmer,caliper,scale,..if u do pick up the basic stuff, even if the rest of the world is out of primers, and powder, I won’t be, I can plumb u up with those materials..IMPORTANT, start saving your brass.

Lol..start picking up the basic stuff, a little at a time..tumbler, press, dies,trimmer,caliper,scale,..if u do pick up the basic stuff, even if the rest of the world is out of primers, and powder, I won’t be, I can plumb u up with those materials..IMPORTANT, start saving your brass.
Thank You Sir.

Been wanting something in 10mm for years.
In case you didn’t read all 4 pages…. I can’t recommend the RIA 1911 TAC single stack enough. Man it runs like sewing machine and look up the specs. Match button rifled barrel, adjustable match trigger, and I got one with the blue & black G10 grips for $600 at Dunham’s (surely they’re less elsewhere?). Took me a while to find but worth it. I’ve shot a very mixed load and quality assortment too.

In case you didn’t read all 4 pages…. I can’t recommend the RIA 1911 TAC single stack enough. Man it runs like sewing machine and look up the specs. Match button rifled barrel, adjustable match trigger, and I got one with the blue & black G10 grips for $600 at Dunham’s (surely they’re less elsewhere?). Took me a while to find but worth it. I’ve shot a very mixed load and quality assortment too.
We The People make a FINE holster for it . A G29 braced is cool but not RIA cool. imo

Better price then. Not so long ago it was $1,200 bucks
0788D623-2584-4CF9-AACE-19A25804C8CE.png

Back
Top Bottom