• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fell in love 3 times today.

F7E2F003-C950-49DC-94DC-4D91BB1C2230.pngHopefully sooner than later.

AK74U AK74U , would you believe me if I told you I’ve never shot an AK variant either? Not even my Paw In Law’s SKS (AK variant??) that he chooses to deer hunt with. I did have an L1A1 for a minute and Loved it. Traded it off like an idiot. Not fishin.

We gotta get you setup comrade!! Hammer & Sickle is the way! :fencing: :fencing:

AK74U AK74U , would you believe me if I told you I’ve never shot an AK variant either? Not even my Paw In Law’s SKS (AK variant??) that he chooses to deer hunt with. I did have an L1A1 for a minute and Loved it. Traded it off like an idiot. Not fishin.

We gotta get you setup comrade!! Hammer & Sickle is the way! :fencing: :fencing:
One day. I got this list, and when 1 pops up at the right price and I'm not broke I grab it up. No rush. I should have got one from Wudee a while back , that Fella can take some pics that'll have you buying stuff you don't even need lol. He had an AK a year or so ago that was about as sexy as I've seen.

AK's are waiting to introduce themselves. Once you go AK, there is no other way!! :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

One day. I got this list, and when 1 pops up at the right price and I'm not broke I grab it up. No rush. I should have got one from Wudee a while back , that Fella can take some pics that'll have you buying stuff you don't even need lol. He had an AK a year or so ago that was about as sexy as I've seen.

Man, I love guns, pretty much every caliber I’ve had the pleasure of shooting. I’m recently finding new joy in the old .22lr (mostly due to new , ridiculous ammo) And shooting a good bit of 10mm. I do still go through some 9mm every range visit. If I had a favorite it would have to be CMMG Mutant (762x39) , that upsets my other AR’s lol. CQB = 10mm ALL DAY (and if there’s room…12ga lol) . I’m a freak I reckon? 45lc will always be special to me but yea, 45acp is cool , the 10 will reach out further/flatter in case you need it. The RIA 10mm 1911 is my favorite hand gun, at the moment (while carrying a g29 with g20 mags and extensions) . All messedUp haha
Do u reload, makes it a little more afordible

Back
Top Bottom