• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fell in love 3 times today.

So Beretta fixed the issue with the block coming out the top of the slide to accommodate the optics mount?

Check out the new M9A4. They put the Vertec frame in it (heavier but better imo). Threaded barrel , rail, and …. wait for it….. Optic Ready. YeaMan, that’s my next Beretta, I. HOPE.

So Beretta fixed the issue with the block coming out the top of the slide to accommodate the optics mount?
I think they listed all the futures in the add... including that:
"The Beretta M9A4 provides exceptional performance and accuracy in a durable, lightweight, and reliable handgun design. It comes chambered in 9mm with a 5 inch barrel. Features include night sights, an optics ready slide, and three 18 round magazines. The Beretta M9A4 features the proven design of the M9 series with new modern features that include a red-dot optic compatible slide, a beveled magazine well, and texturized Vertec-style thin grips for instinctive control and a more natural fit for all shooters."

Here's my review of the Beretta M9A3. I need to do an update video on this gun, now that I've crossed 10k rounds through it. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who likes DA/SA guns. The Langdon Tactical Slide makes it a different beast as well.

KILLER!!!! “ Heavy,big,bulky “ BUT dang near shoots it’s self… easiest shooter ever probably, for me.

Back
Top Bottom