• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feinstein introduces Assault Weapons Ban

You are not a coward. I like that.

Life dealt me a disease back in 2019, at age 34, that will inevitably shave 10-15 years off my lifespan, and most likely have me walking with a cane in 20 years or so. After dealing with that reality through anger, depression, confusion, and hate, I found resolve in the movie Shawshank Redemption, where Red tells Andy to "Get busy living or get busy dying." (See my member tag)

I live by that, reminding myself to GBLGBD. Through that, I found myself no longer fearing death. My belief is that death is not the end, simply the beginning of eternity. I know where I'm going, and that's all that matters.

With that in mind, I am more than ready to do what I need to do in order to secure a future of freedom for my children and my family.

Don't get me wrong, I have no desire for it to come to that ultimate reality, but if it does, I'm ready to give all for what I believe in.

I like quotes, so I'll finish with one more of my favorites. "I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem leaving this world in the same fashion."

Born in Frisco.
Don't have same name as husband.

A jew who wants to disarm citizens ,knowing exactly what happens when you do , but is hungry for more power .

Sound familiar?
She needs to learn.
4D8C1F15-4F55-440E-BF88-C5170BCC6D40.jpeg

07CA1E30-5551-4DA0-8D28-B5358643D017.jpeg
4603D618-C7E1-4825-9715-7B04FFC80068.jpeg
Life dealt me a disease back in 2019, at age 34, that will inevitably shave 10-15 years off my lifespan, and most likely have me walking with a cane in 20 years or so. After dealing with that reality through anger, depression, confusion, and hate, I found resolve in the movie Shawshank Redemption, where Red tells Andy to "Get busy living or get busy dying." (See my member tag)

I live by that, reminding myself to GBLGBD. Through that, I found myself no longer fearing death. My belief is that death is not the end, simply the beginning of eternity. I know where I'm going, and that's all that matters.

With that in mind, I am more than ready to do what I need to do in order to secure a future of freedom for my children and my family.

Don't get me wrong, I have no desire for it to come to that ultimate reality, but if it does, I'm ready to give all for what I believe in.

I like quotes, so I'll finish with one more of my favorites. "I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem leaving this world in the same fashion."
I agree,.,

Well it happened again, Feinstein has submitted the assault weapons ban bill that she submits every year. Only this time it'll probably pass the house given the results with HR 8 and HR 1446.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pu...ecord_id=0763FFE7-8E3F-4F57-B1C7-E09E161C83D7

Full text
Except for maybe background checks, no firearm bill will pass the Senate this year or next. It’s impossible even if the PNY ditch the filibuster. Why? The votes are not there. There are plenty of purple state Senators who won’t trash their re-election chances. Background checks, mental health checks, possible (unlikely though). A ban on anything is absolutely impossible and will remain impossible until at least after the 2022 elections. Even then, it’s unlikely. The talk of a ban is nothing but a puppet tool used by people to get higher prices for guns and ammo. The gun producers love this knowing the laws won’t pass, but people will stupidly pay higher prices out of unjustified fear of a ban that won’t happen. It’s B.S manipulation of gun owners.

Except for maybe background checks, no firearm bill will pass the Senate this year or next. It’s impossible even if the PNY ditch the filibuster. Why? The votes are not there. There are plenty of purple state Senators who won’t trash their re-election chances. Background checks, mental health checks, possible (unlikely though). A ban on anything is absolutely impossible and will remain impossible until at least after the 2022 elections. Even then, it’s unlikely. The talk of a ban is nothing but a puppet tool used by people to get higher prices for guns and ammo. The gun producers love this knowing the laws won’t pass, but people will stupidly pay higher prices out of unjustified fear of a ban that won’t happen. It’s B.S manipulation of gun owners.
People said the same thing about Biden being voted in office, and look at all the dead voters that came out to vote for him.

dont forget the 'Biden' factor and his magic pen.
Its quite obvious the left has no desire to 'legislate' to the needs of the populace but instead to power grab and 'control' theirs and our way of life.

Back
Top Bottom