• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feinstein introduces Assault Weapons Ban

Any candidate or representative who runs on a platform which includes the whittling away of or infringement of any of the constitutional rights should be immediately disqualified from running for office or dismissed from holding office if they have already been elected. Each elected official and those who are appointed each take an oath to support and defend the constitution, not whittle it away or undermine the very rights they have sworn or will swear to protect. They should also be charged accordingly for lying under oath and attempting to undermine the US Government - 5 U.S.C. 7311 clearly specifies it is a criminal violation for any member of Congress to advocate the overthrow of our constitutional form of government. The definition of the word “advocate” is to: “defend by argument before a tribunal or the public: support or recommend publicly.”

How quaint

The sad part is that a lot of gun owners voted for these idiots. Those that voted for them should lead by example and swiftly turn in their firearms.

1615596950061.jpg

I will say this. Feinstein learned from the last one. Hopefully our illustrious Senators will not be among the successful side.

I’ve been seeing so many on the left use a phrase, “Reimagine... (insert issue here)”

I’ve decided to Reimagine Compliance.

• Caetano v. Massachusetts, 577 U.S. ___ (2016) - The Court ruled that the Second Amendment extends to all forms of bearable arms:
    The Court has held that the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding, and that this Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States.[4]

• Caetano v. Massachusetts, 577 U.S. ___ (2016) - The Court ruled that the Second Amendment extends to all forms of bearable arms:
    The Court has held that the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding, and that this Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States.[4]

yes, but, they also say “reasonable” restrictions and regulations are permissible. What you and I believe to be reasonable, is a far cry from what SCOTUS and politicians will deem to be reasonable. Other than an all out ban, I think SCOTUS will refrain from interfering with most gun control legislation.

Back
Top Bottom