• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback?

Did four deals this week. First and fourth left feedback, two in between, nada. Can you change feedback from a positive to a neutral?

It was a service. Was done 3 months ago and the trash is still here. Were quick to take $3500, but haven't hauled off the trash.

It seems like you have to almost break necks to even get people to leave positive feedback.
Yes, I wish there was a little more push for that. I’ve bought a 3 guns and sold accessories on here and still 0 feedback. Even after leaving it for the other party and asking them to after the sale/purchase.

Leave a neutral if nothing else or just add them to your ignore list. This way you do not see them again. I have the steady problem of a new user saying I will take it and never hear from them again. And new users wonder why there is no love for them. Some people leave feedback some do not. It is what it is. I usually try to leave feedback
I agree. Neutral should be used & allowed when members refuse to respond to PMs when it's clear they've been online. Doesn't affect their score but let's others know communication is lacking.

I agree. Neutral should be used & allowed when members refuse to respond to PMs when it's clear they've been online. Doesn't affect their score but let's others know communication is lacking.

It won't stand. That's not justification for feedback, neutral or otherwise.

I write those names down and never deal with them again. Hey, just tell me you are not interested after you WERE interested. I’m a big boy. But being an ass, I’m done with you.

Back
Top Bottom