• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback?

Leave a neutral if nothing else or just add them to your ignore list. This way you do not see them again. I have the steady problem of a new user saying I will take it and never hear from them again. And new users wonder why there is no love for them. Some people leave feedback some do not. It is what it is. I usually try to leave feedback

And there are people with a lot of negatives yet people will still deal with them. Personally I think after 3 you should be banned but they'd just make a new account so perhaps its better to be able to flag them. If you got one I feel its ok because you'll never please everyone and sometimes crap happens or you make a mistake. If you got two then I'm not going out of my way to meet you. Three and I'll either skip you or it better be a deal of the day and you'll meet me 100% at my convenience. Any more than that and you aren't a person I'll deal with. Some people wont deal with one negative. I go out of my way to keep my trade reputation despite disagreeing with some forum posts. A person can take your life but your word is at least one thing people cant take away from you.

It seems like you have to almost break necks to even get people to leave positive feedback.

What I do when I have a transaction as a seller, I will make sure that I provide positive feedback to the buyer or trader if there were any positive aspects to the deal. They usually respond in kind.

Problem i ran into friday was made a offer and told him I would pick up the next day on a fresh obo post he immediately excepted my offer and told me what time he got off in less than 5 min before I could reply to schedule a meeting he excepted a higher offer admin say no rule broken technically not but dam i guess u better instantly set your meeting with your offer. What this is alows is a member not to reply to your meeting message keeping the deal pending waiting on a higher offer when u except a offer a deal should be set if someone backs out negative feedback simple maybe have a 12hr time limit or something Incase someone goes to bed or has to go to work and can’t access computer
punctuation is your friend.

Back
Top Bottom