• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback question...

Robocop

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
82   1
Reaction score
What is the rule as far as a deal that was confirmed via text message? If they bail at the last minute, can you leave negative feedback? Or does it have to be in an ODT message? Of course the communication started here. Details were confirmed via text.

Thanks

What is the rule as far as a deal that was confirmed via text message? If they bail at the last minute, can you leave negative feedback? Or does it have to be in an ODT message? Of course the communication started here. Details were confirmed via text.

Thanks

No committed deal we can review in PM, no feedback.

We will NOT accept texts, emails, voicemails, snapchats, instagram posts, tweets, police body cam footage, etc. as proof of anything. We just don’t have the time or resources to get into anything that isn’t directly verifiable here on the site.

No, not really.

You only need one (01) PM between you and buyer that simply confirms a day, time and place where you’ll meet for him to buy that item from you.

Everything else can be done by text, like: additional photos, I’m leaving now, traffic is slow, etc.
And if they won't do that pm they probably aren't going to show...some people are extremely wishy-washy

No, not really.

You only need one (01) PM between you and buyer that simply confirms a day, time and place where you’ll meet for him to buy that item from you.

Everything else can be done by text, like: additional photos, I’m leaving now, traffic is slow, etc.
The price was confirmed. But Location and day were approximate. His truck is in the shop, then his job is busy, blah blah. Thank you for specifying. From now on I'll be sure to get that info in a PM.

So don't text is the lesson for today. Thank you.

No, not really.

And if they won't do that pm they probably aren't going to show...some people are extremely wishy-washy

Exactly, you can work the deal however you want. If you want to use the feedback system, there has to be something in PM to confirm the deal for us to review.

Back
Top Bottom