• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback on a veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a neg feedback a long long time ago. It was not a legit one either. At the time i was new and wasent aware that i could have it removed if it wasent legit. Soon as i found out i contacted a mod and he told me i waited to late to say anything and that it couldent be removed. It really bugs the $hit out of me being i consider myself a man of my word.

If he gives you neg, you are screwed on here. Site sucks when anyone can give neg and you have to live with it. I hope mods hear this as they suck for letting anyone give neg and get away with it. On my way out of the TRADER
LOL, vast majority on here think we don’t let enough stand.

I've left people positive feedback after a deal and had them leave me none at all. Waited days, sometimes weeks.

Couldn't take it back then... I asked. They just got a freebie lol.
BS, we remove any that you request to be removed. Although it ruins the reason for feedback, we all want to know if the person is reliable and trustworthy. Not whether he gives good feedback. Many, and I mean many people here don’t want feedback, as it just records their transactions to the public.

BS, we remove any that you request to be removed. Although it ruins the reason for feedback, we all want to know if the person is reliable and trustworthy. Not whether he gives good feedback. Many, and I mean many people here don’t want feedback, as it just records their transactions to the public.
You can call BS if you want but it happened.

I got a negative feedback for being an asshole one time.... good times.
upload_2020-8-27_6-43-35.png

If he gives you neg, you are screwed on here. Site sucks when anyone can give neg and you have to live with it. I hope mods hear this as they suck for letting anyone give neg and get away with it. On my way out of the TRADER

If the neg isn't justified, report it. Then it will be reviewed, and removed if given in retaliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom