• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback on a veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he gives you neg, you are screwed on here. Site sucks when anyone can give neg and you have to live with it. I hope mods hear this as they suck for letting anyone give neg and get away with it. On my way out of the TRADER

Far from it, if there's not a committed deal in PM as per site rules and you report in in the time allowed. We review feedback almost daily, if there's not a committed deal it gets removed. IF there is, well it stays.

Well I missed the time and now I have negs, as I work for a living and do not have time to check the trader daily. It still sucks when you have hundreds of positive feed backs and then a but hole negs you and it sticks

Far from it, if there's not a committed deal in PM as per site rules and you report in in the time allowed. We review feedback almost daily, if there's not a committed deal it gets removed. IF there is, well it stays.
Negs should be removed at anytime if they are revenge or butthurt Negs.I gave one and it was there a while and someone(MOD) deleted it.

Negs should be removed at anytime if they are revenge or butthurt Negs.I gave one and it was there a while and someone(MOD) deleted it.

That's what happens when they don't meet the rules for feedback and they're brought to our attention.

If he gives you neg, you are screwed on here. Site sucks when anyone can give neg and you have to live with it. I hope mods hear this as they suck for letting anyone give neg and get away with it. On my way out of the TRADER
BYE_FELICIA.jpg

That would be nice but I as several other members have some negs and I just forget them, Not worth my time to fool with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom