• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FedEx sucks

HERMET

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
56   0
Reaction score
I've had an ammo order that was shipped 2 weeks ago. All fedex can say is "it's in transit ".
Last week they delivered an order of medical supplies in a compact package...it wasn't compact when it was shipped.
Why anyone would use these clowns is beyond me.
Screenshot_20200915-153636_Messages.jpg

I've had an ammo order that was shipped 2 weeks ago. All fedex can say is "it's in transit ".
Last week they delivered an order of medical supplies in a compact package...it wasn't compact when was shipped.
Why anyone would use these clowns is beyond me.View attachment 2822810
I hate to tell you this but it is where you live and your delivery drivers. We don't have that problem in Alabama. The drivers here appreciate their jobs and take care of peoples deliveries. In Georgia your drivers are trying to decide if they would be better off on welfare and trying to figure out how they can get away with stealing your package on the way to your house.

I had a return that was FedEx prepayed. Took it to the local store that handles their shipping. The manager told me if I needed it returned in a hurry that i should probably take it somewhere else because their driver hadn't picked up any packages in over a week.
I had to drive to another town to find an actual FedEx place to get it shipped.

Most of the damage happens at the facilities as they are transfered from truck to truck.

It wasnt at all uncommon for some kid to send a box of ammo over the conveyor system when it was supposed to be sent on a cart.

On those occasions it often ended up spilled all over the conveyors.

Fedex in rural areas are pretty much all contract carriers. These are the rejects from other more reputable carriers. I have a long driveway and often I find my packages left at the highway a few feet from the road. When I complained about it to the driver he told me I was lucky he didn't just leave them at the terminal for pickup. Does absolutely no good to complain to the shippers. Now we only do business with companies that offer alternative shipping services.

Ive had multiple problems with Fedex. For several of the packages, the problem didnt originate until it hit the Ellenwood hub. Ive had several damages and one go completely lost (food stolen) back in April of this year. I had one box back in 2017 that was a 25 lb order of candle wax off ebay. The box looked like it had a rough life when I first saw it. Picked it up and it weighed about 2 lbs. Opened it up and it was 3 Bojangles t shirts and a Bojangles apron. No biscuits!! The box had clearly been opened and re-taped. The shipping business is a real mystery to me sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom