• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Federal government getting involved with carry permits.

If one Government agency or an officer from some department knows that a citizen has committed a disqualifying offense that renders them ineligible to keep their weapons carry permit,
I have no problem with that officer or that agency notifying state authorities who issued the permit in the first place, to give them the opportunity to consider whether they want to revoke it.

BUT...
I thought Pennsylvania was a "shall issue" state and the process for revoking a license would have to be based on a violation of certain laws, not just any law or rule, and just any act that the issuing agency thinks is an example of poor judgment or carelessness.

So if the feds don't have enough evidence to charge a person with a federal crime for the airport weapons violation, how do they think the state can legally revoke the person's license in a shall-issue state?
This isn't law enforcement for law enforcement's sake; it's vindictiveness with a political agenda.

Laws happen because stupid people arent held accountable when it matters. I should be able to carry a gun on a plane because i wont do anything with it. You are a fool for thinking people should be criminalized for laws that exist only because it furthers gov power

liberal PA lawmakers have been trying to turn the entire state of Pa in New York City.

Western Pa is a like a different country compared to eastern Pa.
It’s like driving from Ga to Washington DC….sadly the eastern libs want to stick it to the western rough neck part of the state .
Lots of good patriots up there still.

liberal PA lawmakers have been trying to turn the entire state of Pa in New York City.

Western Pa is a like a different country compared to eastern Pa.
It’s like driving from Ga to Washington DC….sadly the eastern libs want to stick it to the western rough neck part of the state .
Lots of good patriots up there still.
Sounds kinda like what’s happening here

Back
Top Bottom