• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

February Meet and Greet,Hudson Hickory House Douglasville,Ga 30134

I would rate the BBQ as middle of the road. Not the best I have ever had, but not the worst by far. The hot sauce was really good, had a bit of heat with good flavor. But the STEW!! Now that was some good stuff. I think I will try my best to make the one on 3/13 in Newnan without the kids. I would like to be able to rub elbows with many of you guys who have forgotten more about guns than I know.

Oh, and I am tickled to death with the switch blade I got! Been playing with it to the point my wife told me to put it away! LOL

I would rate the BBQ as middle of the road. Not the best I have ever had, but not the worst by far. The hot sauce was really good, had a bit of heat with good flavor. But the STEW!! Now that was some good stuff. I think I will try my best to make the one on 3/13 in Newnan without the kids. I would like to be able to rub elbows with many of you guys who have forgotten more about guns than I know.

Oh, and I am tickled to death with the switch blade I got! Been playing with it to the point my wife told me to put it away! LOL
brother, i don't know how i missed you. dang it.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160221_13507f01e5c6f245f90a2b669d63e216.jpg

I even managed to score a trade today.

Back
Top Bottom