• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

February Meet and Greet,Hudson Hickory House Douglasville,Ga 30134

It was never messed with and I've been towing it around since July 2013, but anything is possible. I bought a new coupler because I can't ever trust that one again, and the new one is adjusted very snuggly.

It was never messed with and I've been towing it around since July 2013, but anything is possible. I bought a new coupler because I can't ever trust that one again, and the new one is adjusted very snuggly.

never hurts to throw a wrench on it once or twice a year, but i bet you will now.....lol

Missus' 3-5-7 & I had a GREAT Time! It was good to see several old friends & make some new ones! Thanks to Biker13 & Geezer for the Organizing, thanks to everyone who contributed to the Giveaways and thanks to JWC for Emceeing!... :) ....mikey357

Be sure and use the heavy 8k lb rated 2" ball. There are smaller 2" balls with thinner flanges and are only rated for about what your boat weighs. Glad no one was hurt and it didnt trash too much.

Just looked it up, you want the 1.250" shank not the 3/4" shank.

Back
Top Bottom