• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feb 23rd M&G,Gwinnett Varsity 11:30 am. Giveaways in effect

I just happened to have that shade sitting around as a spare in the basement. She wasn't real keen on it, but I told her, "You 'own' every other lamp in this damn house. I like this one. It stays."

Of course I had to go to Lowe's to buy new glass globes for a lamp she broke last week. There are a pair of them, so I was in for two globes. Those globes cost me as much as that fish lamp.

I like unique things for decor. Most folks homes look like they copied from a photo in a magazine. So....like lamp:thumb:. Birch bark or leather shade would look good on it.

That is what I'm talkin about! I'm glad you have a tolerant wife, first I had to get rid of the elephant foot footstool, and then the hyena skull candle holder but I'm glad to see the fish lamp has a proper home! And I like the shade

I just happened to have that shade sitting around as a spare in the basement. She wasn't real keen on it, but I told her, "You 'own' every other lamp in this damn house. I like this one. It stays."

Of course I had to go to Lowe's to buy new glass globes for a lamp she broke last week. There are a pair of them, so I was in for two globes. Those globes cost me as much as that fish lamp.
The concessions we have to make. My wife makes me wear a belt

Back
Top Bottom