• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feb 23rd M&G,Gwinnett Varsity 11:30 am. Giveaways in effect

Had a really good day today, thanks to all that could make it. Special thanks to BIKER13 BIKER13 for organizing another fun M&G. Big thanks to my friend. Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover for helping with the GIVEAWAYS:thumb: and another thanks to those that brought generous amounts of "special stuff":smiley_simmons:, your extra donations really make a difference- and they make my job a lot easier.

Let me add my thanks to you all for coming to the “Greasy V” today. I really enjoyed myself. Seems like I laughed all the way through lunch!

A shout out to @StewartGA Today was his first m&g but he’s only been on ODT for 6 or 7 weeks. Glad you came! Hope we didn’t scare you away from the next one!

You all really don’t know how I take it to heart that money was raised today. Whether you know it or not, a portion of all my transactions go towards a cancer charity of some kind. Let’s keep Alleycat in our prayers. If not the praying kind, drop him a line and let him know you are pulling for him.

Great time was had thanks to all the regular culprits, especially 1moondog 1moondog @GAGunguy El Presidente BIKER13 BIKER13 and a reminder to everyone not to let Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover sneak up behind you.
A special thanks to @Gun Guru for the stock. And even though I didn't win and I think it was Russian collusion the man who had his heart in this game hops2899 hops2899 ...
Next time I think we need more security oh, I saw a lot of " hey I'm obviously not a gun person " trying to cross the Canyon to get into the room...
Next time though I'm getting a Junior Frosty Orange.
Always nice to see most of you guys even though you've been staring at my butt...

Back
Top Bottom