• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feb. 21, 2015 M&G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a good time & it was nice to put faces to names. Hope to make the Swap meet coming up. Also got some pretty sweet stuff in the give away. I think we had around 50 people there, great turn out. Thanks again to GG for doing this.

Thanks to all that were able to make it especially those that drove from far away. It was a capacity crowd fo shure. Thanks to Dogfather's for their hospitality & good food. They're looking forward to our return. For those that were not able to make it just know that you were missed.

Thanks to all that were able to make it especially those that drove from far away. It was a capacity crowd fo shure. Thanks to Dogfather's for their hospitality & good food. They're looking forward to our return. For those that were not able to make it just know that you were missed.

Wish I could have been there, looks like you did a great job of putting it together and making it work.

Guys- first meet I've been to. It was a pleasure meeting everyone. Good venue and good food, and I got to talk about the most fun stuff in the world. Looking forward to making the next one.

Thanks, GG, for putting this together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom