• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite Bob Seger song?

upload_2021-5-2_21-58-23.jpeg upload_2021-5-2_21-59-20.jpeg

Oh, man. He and Tom Petty have been my favorites since high school (late 70's). Hard to just pick one; they're all great. Still my favorite motorcycle riding music. Hell, I even totaled a fully dressed 1980 Suzuki GS850G in '81 while listening to Seger.

But if I had to pick one, it'd be Roll Me Away. Kind of a riding anthem for me.

My brother and I at Woody Gap in 1980. My girlfriend (now my wife) was riding with me and took the picture. I loved that bike. My Vetter Sound system could crank out the music from my cassette tapes. I'm the dude on the left. Riding gear? I was invincible. Didn't need no stinkin' riding gear.
Screenshot_20210502-220355_Gallery.jpg

Oh, man. He and Tom Petty have been my favorites since high school (late 70's). Hard to just pick one; they're all great. Still my favorite motorcycle riding music. Hell, I even totaled a fully dressed 1980 Suzuki GS850G in '81 while listening to Seger.

But if I had to pick one, it'd be Roll Me Away. Kind of a riding anthem for me.

My brother and I at Woody Gap in 1980. My girlfriend (now my wife) was riding with me and took the picture. I loved that bike. My Vetter Sound system could crank out the music from my cassette tapes. I'm the dude on the left. Riding gear? I was invincible. Didn't need no stinkin' riding gear.
View attachment 3245921

That’s awesome!

Bring back the cut-off Jean shorts!

Back
Top Bottom