Farm House for Rent Dalton/Calhoun PICTURES ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
I posted something about this in someone else's thread and several people have asked me about it so here is the details.
My mom is renting her house out, this is what she does for a living, she owns rental properties. This one is on the adjoining property to mine and is the house we lived in while building ours. It is recently remodeled and is a pretty decent house.
It has 2 master bedrooms and 2 sets of washer dryer.
It sits on 80 combined acres and is surrounded by other large farms. There are a couple other rental houses on the property. You'll have to discuss with my mom what is included with the rental. I'm pretty sure she gives access to the lake but there is no way in hell you'll be hunting here. Her rules not mine. It definitely does not come with access to my property.
She has rules and whatnot because she is a professional landlord but she also keeps her rental houses rented long term. The two families here on the farm have been here for 10+ years.
Its laid out a little funny because it was a tiny farm house when we bought this place in 1984 and she has since built it into a pretty damn big house. If I had to guess I'd say 3500ish square feet, maybe more. We didn't have any issues living in it and I offered to buy it but ultimately. It belongs to my kids anyway.
I'll be happy to answer questions for you but I don't have anything to do with her business or policies.
Her ad:

Country living
Farm House

Four bedroom
Four bathroom
Located between Calhoun and Dalton
Five minutes from I75
Limit of 6 occupants
NO PETS

2 years proof of income
$1500 deposit
$1500 per month

Please call/text 770-548-1119 to schedule a showing.
IMG_4935.jpg
IMG_4935.jpgdining.jpgkitchensun.jpgdownbath1.jpgdownbath2laun.jpgdownbed2.jpghallbathlaund.jpgliving.jpgmasbed1.jpgoffstairs.jpgupbath1.jpgupbed1.jpg

I have never met your mom but I like her,sounds like no bull**** kinda lady.
Nah, my mom is great. She's just been doing this a long time and has her ways. From what I hear she's pretty good looking for 65 too. I be dealing with a hot mom my whole life, even now my friends hit on my mom.
She's great though, she raised me so she has a pretty good personality.

I get the no hunting. Does it come with shooting rights ? Fishing rights ?
Rights? Definitely not, privileges maybe. Thats on her I couldn't answer that one. It doesn't come with open access to my range. Not saying I wouldn't ever share it but I don't want it to be implied.
I'm pretty sure its just the house and yard for rent and has 0 to do with the rest of the property but she does let all the renters use the lake. They seldom do but its there

I have had the pleasure of being in that home to visit and it is very nice place!
Yes sir, its a pretty comfortable place huh? Its been too long since you've been here too.
Dinky can tell you, he's made a comment or two about my mom being attractive , lol. Love you old man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom