• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Family hunting club Looking for members.

19 Kilo

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
94   0
Reaction score
425 acre hunting club in Wilks Co GA looking for members $600.00 per year.

Club has camp sites, power, good interior roads.
Year round access, boarders Clarks Hill WMA.
deer/turkey/hog and anything else legal to hunt.
No alcohol, families with kids are a plus.
Mixed ages of pine.

This is a family centered club, our wives and daughters camp and hunt with us. If you're looking for a club that's focused on good times with good people and the hunting is a plus this is it. We're a laid back bunch that would be just as happy helping another hunter drag one out as if we killed one ourselves.
Truth is, we're just as much interested in the camping and fellowship as we are the hunt.

If you search for Aonia Pass Motorcross it'll get you within 5 min of the property. Send me a message if interested and I'll try to answer all questions. I'm not on ODT that much so a PM is the way to go folks.
I am full for the 21-22 season, but have at least two openings for the 22-23 season with kids going to college and military.

That's what I'm looking for me my two grandsons and son kids are still to small to hunt but love to go with us. How many members do you have hunting

Hey we are a family hunting club with 5 hunters. We have 80 acres on hwy378. We have 2 young kids we are raising to hunt as well. Please call 828-293-9078 and talk with Doug if you still have openings.

Back
Top Bottom