• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

fair ammo price

Asbestos

Air Force Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 2
ODT Junkie!
158   0
Reaction score
I know, I know..... but I need some help. I was smart enough to stock up while prices were low knowing that someday, I could possibly turn a profit. But, I respect the members on here and I read how unpopular the ammo flippers are amongst my fellow members. I want to be respected as a member of this fine community and I don't want my greed to earn me a black eye.
So what I have is some 38 Special ammo STILL IN THE BOX! It's been kept in a cool, dry space with constant climate control and humidity levels never exceeded 32%. I knows what I gots, people. I might consider trades IN MY FAVOR. Maybe a Stacatto or a Dan Wesson.... Knights Armament.... worst I can say is no. If you have cash money, a straight sail would work but you're coming to me.
image0.jpeg

That's collector ammo there. That's in a different category all together
My great grandfather carried a Colt Army Special everyday. It was passed down a few times and eventually landed with me. That ammo was with it. It's been sitting on a shelf in my office for a few years. It's kinda neat.
image0.jpeg

I know, I know..... but I need some help. I was smart enough to stock up while prices were low knowing that someday, I could possibly turn a profit. But, I respect the members on here and I read how unpopular the ammo flippers are amongst my fellow members. I want to be respected as a member of this fine community and I don't want my greed to earn me a black eye.
So what I have is some 38 Special ammo STILL IN THE BOX! It's been kept in a cool, dry space with constant climate control and humidity levels never exceeded 32%. I knows what I gots, people. I might consider trades IN MY FAVOR. Maybe a Stacatto or a Dan Wesson.... Knights Armament.... worst I can say is no. If you have cash money, a straight sail would work but you're coming to me.
View attachment 3451494
I’ll give you the answer. It must be around $6.30-$6.65
850A38F3-3C1C-4B86-A4FC-78AC94F7C6C2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom