• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Extremely strong door security

Bullfrog81

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
Good afternoon guys,

I wanted to post about some new door security measures I ran across. They are called haven locks. 10 times stronger than a deadbolt. Bluetooth and manual locking. If you do any social media check us out at B Custom Fab. Or on the web at bcustomfab.net We are running a special if you buy through us its free installation. We service from Kennesaw north to Chattanooga along I75.

Thanks

Jeremiah

Sorry, you lost me at 'Bluetooth'... probably one of the least secure protocols out there.

The base-board lock concept is good, but why would you weaken it with a crappy wireless protocol?

Good morning yall,

Sorry we haven't got our website updated yet. See links below for some more info. If you would like to discuss any further please feel free to give us a call at 706-659-7058

Sorry, you lost me at 'Bluetooth'... probably one of the least secure protocols out there.

The base-board lock concept is good, but why would you weaken it with a crappy wireless protocol?

Good morning,

I felt the same way until I dug into the technology more. The encryption on these locks are military grade. Haven presented the technology to a hacker convention and no one was able to crack it. There is also a straight mechanical version as well.

Back
Top Bottom