• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Exploded my chrono!!

I've used both, both have there place. I own the magneto, bought it just before labradar came out. If I were buying new it would most likely be labradar for versatility. The magneto is simple set up.

I've used both, both have there place. I own the magneto, bought it just before labradar came out. If I were buying new it would most likely be labradar for versatility. The magneto is simple set up.

I ordered one last night. Anything was a step up from my now dead $80 one. I almost bought the magneto speed when it came out, but I couldn’t do it while my old one still worked( worked most of the time). I hope the labradar will tolerate indoor use. I’ve read that sometimes they have issues inside due to vibrations from muzzle blasts. I guess I’ll find out.

My first was a Chrony, I was checking 44 mag loads many yr ago and the 3rd shot hit the display dead center and carried the tangled mess into the neighbors yard,
I called chrony to see what they'd do a rebuild for and naturally they asked what happened. Once I explained they said they'd send me a replacement free, for permission to put the shot one on their wall of shame, apparently I wasn't the first. They sent me a shipping box for the pcs and then a new one, good customer service and a stellar sense of understanding.

My first was a Chrony, I was checking 44 mag loads many yr ago and the 3rd shot hit the display dead center and carried the tangled mess into the neighbors yard,
I called chrony to see what they'd do a rebuild for and naturally they asked what happened. Once I explained they said they'd send me a replacement free, for permission to put the shot one on their wall of shame, apparently I wasn't the first. They sent me a shipping box for the pcs and then a new one, good customer service and a stellar sense of understanding.

I think they are out of business now. For the money it was a great buy and I guess they had great customer service!!! I always expected that’s how mine would die, but knocking it over while set up was enough to rip out the optic sensors and the plastic housing the sun shade sits in.

Back in business!!! The labradar arrived!!!! Now I need to find time to work on a few loads and hit the range. If I’m lucky, I might squeeze in some time on Sunday to go to Wilson Shoals.
B6737704-0CC6-477A-8767-8F1504C4C827.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom