• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Exploded my chrono!!

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
I didn’t explode it the fun way by shooting it. It fell over and disintegrated. It was old and cheap, but was good enough to get me started. It was an Alpha Chrony that was under $100. I think I’m taking the plunge and getting the labradar. The magneto speed looks to be a pain in the ass, so the labradar is what has my attention. Anything else out there similar that is worth a damn?

Bought the labradar about a month ago. I love it. It is the only chronograph I have ever owned. After reloading for over 30 years I decided I needed one. Ordered it from Cabela's free delivery to local store (Woodstock).

LabRadar is a Dopler Radar... you aim it at the target at 100 yards or less and then you get the speed after the unit is triggered... So you shoot at the target and the bullet is tract to the target once everything is setup correctly.... you get MV and speeds at different ranges... my main interest is MV and a clean hole on target... helps with load development... we use a microphone for suppressed loads...

After watching some YouTube videos, I’m definitely ordering a labradar. It seems simple enough to use and if it works indoors it will save me a lot of time.

Back
Top Bottom