• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Exercise equipment needed

gapoppy1315

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
234   1
Reaction score
Ok guys, it breaks my heart and really rubs me the wrong way to ask for anything for less than it’s fair price. BUT, I have just been diagnosed with Diabetes, and my feet are already causing me extreme pain. I have to get on an exercise program ASAP. So I’m looking for a piece of equipment real cheap! Treadmill, or stationary recumbent bike, maybe a rowing machine. I have very little money, and now Christmas has arrived. So if you live in the Columbus, Manchester area and have something you are no longer using, please, please hit me up. Thanks, God bless you, and MERRY CHRISTMAS. Gapoppy1315 (Keith)

Sir, I do not know what type of area you live in, but I was able to get my father to start walking around my childhood neighborhood. You may not have that option. Good luck in your search and Merry Christmas

I have a stationary bike. More like a unicycle style. I use it with my back up against a wall with pillow, watching TV. We did two BKA (below knee amputations) today of young diabetics. You got to get that Diabetes whooped, man. PM me and we can work out pick up/drop off.

Back
Top Bottom