• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Evil Revenge Ideas

I like harmless fun. Bag of confetti in the lawn mower deck works well. Or my personal favorite. Vaseline on windshield wipers. I by no means recommend or am responsible for anyone doing anything. This is my disclaimer. Carry on
Here's a harmless fun kinda thing instead of revenge grade.
When your 7UP or ginger ale can is empty, rinse and fill
with cold water. Pretend sip a few times while in presence
of others like family or friends. Then ask somebody to taste
this, doesn't quite taste right to me. Plain water when they
expect carbonated sweetness does cause a grimace or 'eeww!'

My best friend asked me to take out his trash and cut his lawn while he was on his honeymoon. I did, but I also took his lawn spreader, filled it with fertilizer, and then went on to spell out "@s$clown" in his backyard. It was really impressive after the first good rain. You could still kinda read it after 2 years.

1992’ish: some really strong liquid “air freshener “ down the defroster vents of the car of a co-worker that did something to my car that I didn’t like. I really don’t remember what he did, but that super strong fruity smell stayed in his car for years.

When I was in boot camp, there was a bunch of former gang members from Chicago that managed to get into the same boot company. One of them bunked next to me, and another (the gang leader) liked to come talk to him after lights out, keeping me awake. I wasn't scared of them, and let them know I wasn't pleased about losing sleep in no uncertain terms. I got told that 5 or so of them were going to gang up on me if I didn't shut up. So a couple of days later, a soap dish with some sugar was placed near a fire ant mound. While every was at evening chow, the gang leader's bed received the contents of the soap dish, and was remade. He did his usual loud mouthed visit, and went to bed in the dark. Some pretty awesome screams. He had to be hospitalized, and was kept back to another company. No more problems.

"Kinky!" - Hedley Lamarr

Back
Top Bottom