• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Shotguns (esp. for Home Defense)

Use whatever you are comfortable with. That is the most important thing. My only issue is a shotgun is slow , less powerful and harder to get a pinpoint accurate shot with.

plus you are less likely to have it on you and with you most times unless you are one of those special people who roll strapped 24/7 then that does not apply to you

What handgun are you using that a shotgun is less powerful than!? Dang, son! LOL

What handgun are you using that a shotgun is less powerful than!? Dang, son! LOL

per ATF that is a handgun. Get off my lawn
B9A8B38D-E39E-46C4-A9B6-D52ABA44EF6C.jpeg

per ATF that is a handgun. Get off my lawn
View attachment 2324807

Nice.

And that’s “plus you are less likely to have it on you and with you most times unless you are one of those special people who roll strapped 24/7 then that does not apply to you”? You regularly carry that with you? With the can?

In all seriousness, it ain’t what I carry regularly that counts, it’s what I train with regularly. Except in some specific instances, one would be an idiot to go to a handgun when they have a shotgun or carbine available to them.

Most gun owners do not train and are terrible shots.

Nice.

And that’s “plus you are less likely to have it on you and with you most times unless you are one of those special people who roll strapped 24/7 then that does not apply to you”? You regularly carry that with you? With the can?

In all seriousness, it ain’t what I carry regularly that counts, it’s what I train with regularly. Except in some specific instances, one would be an idiot to go to a handgun when they have a shotgun or carbine available to them.

Actually yes . I always have a rifle / rifle Caliber with me unless I have no choice .

most times it’s a short barreled machine gun but sometimes I’m feeling comblock . Around here home invaders like to wear body armor

Nice.

Totally agree that most people are terrible shots . Some are downright dangerous

When I’m around GA I usually have a carbine with me, but on a weekly basis I’m flying out of town and out of the country. Handguns, or less, it is.
There you have no choice . I’m fine with a handgun. Snug as a bug with my Masada , hk or any quality handgun. I’m actually quite fond of my 5906 strangely enough

Back
Top Bottom