• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever have one of those "drop everything" days?

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
227   0
Reaction score
I have been continually dropping stuff since about 4:00 a.m. I know I should have stopped "doing" anything at all hours ago and just give up, drink some whisky and watch the boob tube but I noticed my birds flying at the suet holder and nothing was there. So, I decide to get the seed and suet out and go in the backyard to feed the little beggars and.....

.....there is actually a good reason the packers of bird seed and cat litter warn you against reusing the containers.....

This one is about 7 years old and the strap broke with 20 lbs of seed in it, about the time I got it up above the knee....
20210512_183835.jpg

I think Imma hit that whisky a little harder than planned....

My phone screen is cracked, and all of my carry guns have nicks and scratches on them from being dropped.

Most of the remote controls for the TVs I've owned in my life have had the cover for the battery compartment taped over,
because the little tabs break off when you drop them on a hardwood floor.

I'm well experienced at dropping stuff. That's why when I was a 12 year old kid and I asked Dad for a chemistry set for Christmas, Dad asked me what I wanted to make. When I said "nitroglycerin" he replied
"well, only if you put your nitro in plastic bottles, not glass."

I said, "why dad?"

He said, "So when you drop a bottle, it won't break."

Back
Top Bottom