• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever get the wrong item delivered from Amazon?

Ordered a Belgian Waffle maker for a friend for Christmas. She received a $8 four cup Mr. Coffee ADC maker. She called the seller (Amazon was the order picker/shipper) and got the run around by some Ching Chong Chinamen in LA about how, "Coffee maker more better than waffle maker." They agreed to send the waffle maker that was ordered so she waited. She got ANOTHER $8 four cup Mr. Coffee ADC maker. I called Amazon customer no service and raised tee mortal hell. She now has a new Belgian Waffle maker and two cheap Mr. Coffee ADC makers and I got a refund. You just got to bitch appropriately to AN ENGLISH (as their native tongue) SUPERVISOR.

Well them depends work real well, just look.
27624D4A-D25D-4C9D-BFD6-CF3AEA573750.jpeg

I havent gotten the wrong order but I got a few head scratchers. For example; I ordered some batteries for a vehicle remote. You all know the ones flat,round batteries about the size of a quater. I get home to find a box you could put an 8 count pack of paper towels in and inside was my two little batteries and a a$$ton of that puffy air filled packing material. I have a picture of it somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom