• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Event 201

Lost me at Glenn Beck
Nah, you're just lost. You're using cognitive dissonance to avoid views that you either don't agree with or don't want to consider. Beck has his faults, as does anyone that you or I might use as an authority for rebuttal. I take all of them with a grain of salt, as well as the possibility of revealing some truth.

Nah, you're just lost. You're using cognitive dissonance to avoid views that you either don't agree with or don't want to consider. Beck has his faults, as does anyone that you or I might use as an authority for rebuttal. I take all of them with a grain of salt, as well as the possibility of revealing some truth.
Your big words won't change my mind. Nah man, I just cannot stand that guy. I think he's down there with Alex Jones.

Your big words won't change my mind. Nah man, I just cannot stand that guy. I think he's down there with Alex Jones.
Say what you will about Beck and AJ. I have my own opinions of them both, mostly negative. Everyone has an agenda. That said, the truth sustained by facts and evidence remains true regardless of who said it. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. At the very least, search it out and either verify the information or disprove it.
I once heard an actual journalist say "try to kill every story" when you can't, keep digging you might be onto something.

Jones, Beck, or one million monkeys are pointless microscoping a message, if the face bothers you so much to CLOSE your ears it's time to pick up a book.

Can't say I agree with ANY of them 50% of the time but every once in a while the biggest megaphone men have something that may be noteworthy...

I could take all the cartoons in the tabloid newspapers, but I couldn't take my daughter punching me in the belly and asking why I was so fat. That was my inspiration to lose the weight. And probably the last time anyone hurt my feelings.

A.S.

With so many “conspiracy theories” out there, if even one of them has any validity we are in trouble. This video makes you think for sure.

Back
Top Bottom