• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Estate Sale

Wow. I had no idea.
As you might imagine, the higher percentages are charged for the lower valued estates. We operated mostly on about 35% (as an average) and we had to take some crap estates from probate and some planning attorneys in order to be first in line for the higher valued estates.

As you might imagine, the higher percentages are charged for the lower valued estates. We operated mostly on about 35% (as an average) and we had to take some crap estates from probate and some planning attorneys in order to be first in line for the higher valued estates.

Wow thanks for the insight.

When I was named executor for my dads estate, my older brother and sister told me they didn’t want anything to do with managing the estate, or anything in the house, just there percentage of the investments and sale that’s stated in the will. I had them put that in writing and signed. I didn’t bother having an estate sale with everything going on recently, so Facebook marketplace was my friend! I did manage to get everything done as far as executor right before the virus hit, dad died in November last year, had my letters of testamentary by the end of January.

Back
Top Bottom