• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Escape from minding grant kids……….

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
38E1D4CA-DB20-4BF8-A8E5-88F46D29A5F2.jpeg

Snuck out from minding the grand kids for a short wedding anniversary lunch. Caesar salad, nice steak and a glass of Pinot noir. Funnily enough the place was called Dundee’s. @Dundee

View attachment 3302975

Snuck out from minding the grand kids for a short wedding anniversary lunch. Caesar salad, nice steak and a glass of Pinot noir. Funnily enough the place was called Dundee’s. @Dundee
Happy Anniversary down under to the Misses and yourself.Many more to the both of you.

View attachment 3302975

Crocodile Dundee did a lot to conjure up a great image of "outback" Australian men. However, he was a lightweight compared to the batch of Australian surfers I used to host at my place in Hawaii every year during the big-wave season, back in the early 60's-70's...each year going on for several years. Called me "mate" and were absolutely reliable, especially in a fight or any other risky en devour.

Crocodile Dundee did a lot to conjure up a great image of "outback" Australian men. However, he was a lightweight compared to the batch of Australian surfers I used to host at my place in Hawaii every year during the big-wave season, back in the early 60's-70's...each year going on for several years. Called me "mate" and were absolutely reliable, especially in a fight or any other risky en devour.
Big wave surfer? Well with your avatar I had you pegged as a woodsman, you live and learn and good on yah!

Back
Top Bottom