• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ER nurse looking to buy masks/goggles

Necrosis, thanks for a well written and thought out response. I myself was not aware of the single use guidelines. I always new they only used gloves once, I think we all have been in the emergency room and seen the nurses and doctors come and go and always change gloves but I just figured if they were wearing a mask it stayed with them. Doubtful I will ever come across these type of supplies but if I happen to I will definitely try to purchase and then donate it to my local hospital. Very eye opening times we are experiencing.

ER nurse here, looking to buy surgical/dust masks, splash goggles/eye shields, N95s, and isolation gowns. I'm trying to accumulate some backup supplies for myself and my wife (ICU nurse) in the event that the hospital runs out of some or all of the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE).

Paying a fair price in cash money, I also have some ammo to trade if you would prefer.

Thanks for reading!
$1 per pair at Harbor Freight (glasses). They had a type of clear face shield at one time.

Sweet! I forgot about Harbor Freight, depending on the type of glasses they may work, I'll check it out in the am.
They are impact resistant glasses but have a curved lense that could serves as a shield for the eyes. They are polymer and do get scratches (at the range) but I keep a pair for two to three uses before tossing them.

I think this guy has an idea:

F82516D4-D2F2-44A3-B084-B080D0FE27F0.jpeg.jpg

ER nurse here, looking to buy surgical/dust masks, splash goggles/eye shields, N95s, and isolation gowns. I'm trying to accumulate some backup supplies for myself and my wife (ICU nurse) in the event that the hospital runs out of some or all of the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE).

Paying a fair price in cash money, I also have some ammo to trade if you would prefer.

Thanks for reading!

I'm a RN/Paramedic and having the same issues at work, we've resorted to taking the masks and spraying them with 91% alcohol and letting them dry between uses.....I can't give up the P99 masks I use in my shop to help ya since I'm using them for my staff as well right now.

The panic is retarded.

This is the one time in history that the human race can "save" itself by being lazy and watching TV all day.....and we're gonna **** that up.

Back
Top Bottom