• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Epididymitis

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
115   0
Reaction score
Well, thats what the doc said I got. Anybody want to share their experience? I've been on antibiotics for almost a week. Been feeling like I got kneed in the balls for 3 weeks now... :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:. Haven't done anything out of the ordinary both in the bedroom or out. Doc ordered an ultrasound too just to make sure.

Well, thats what the doc said I got. Anybody want to share their experience? I've been on antibiotics for almost a week. Been feeling like I got kneed in the balls for 3 weeks now... :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:. Haven't done anything out of the ordinary both in the bedroom or out. Doc ordered an ultrasound too just to make sure.

Boy that’s a mouthful...! Joking here.. I know a little bit. U/S is standard of care.. Kind of surprised that was not offered immediately or at least Doppler to listen for blood flow. In rare cases There is a thing called testicular torsion.(which I do not believe you have). Can be bacterial or fungal in nature. I am sure they did a urinalysis. Also heavy lifting or straining can create it.

Good luck hope all goes well and your U/S is negative...

Boy that’s a mouthful...! Joking here.. I know a little bit. U/S is standard of care.. Kind of surprised that was not offered immediately or at least Doppler to listen for blood flow. In rare cases There is a thing called testicular torsion.(which I do not believe you have). Can be bacterial or fungal in nature. I am sure they did a urinalysis. Also heavy lifting or straining can create it.

They took a pee sample. I havent lifted anything more than normal. Hoping the antibiotics kick in soon...

They took a pee sample. I havent lifted anything more than normal. Hoping the antibiotics kick in soon...

You should be getting relief from antibiotics if you have been on them for nearly a week. It takes awhile for the pain to subside.. Usually treated with Cipro or Keflex from an antibiotic perspective.

Had to Bing search. After I did I was glad I had to Bing search. Best wishes and hope for a full swift recovery.

I had it about 10 years ago.
I was wrestling a thrust reverser into place and it felt like i got kicked in the nuts.
The doc said I strained while having to pee and that the urine went down the wrong tube (bad checkvalve) and caused the infection.
The pain did not go away a couple of months and I was on antibiotics.

I had it about 10 years ago.
I was wrestling a thrust reverser into place and it felt like i got kicked in the nuts.
The doc said I strained while having to pee and that the urine went down the wrong tube (bad checkvalve) and caused the infection.
The pain did not go away a couple of months and I was on antibiotics.
Couple of months??? :faint2:

Back
Top Bottom