• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EoTech Rebate

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
TL:DR - Purchased G33 magnifier from Amazon, rebate was denied due to original UPC being covered up by label Amazon put on it, had to call EoTech to get rebate paid. EoTech has good customer service thus far. That is all.

Did anyone take advantage of EoTech's $100 rebate? Back in December and purchased a EXPS and a G33 magnifier which had $100 rebate on it. I forgot all about it until I received a notice from the rebate company yesterday saying that I sent them an invalid UPC barcode. I called and the person I spoke with said that the correct UPC was something that was not matching what was on my box. My box actually has 2 labels, one large one with all of the information like model, inspection date and then the UPC but where the original UPC is another smaller label is covering it up.

I was worried that maybe I brought a fake. I knew I brought the items from Amazon but couldnt remember who the seller was, it was in fact EoTech. Realizing that she couldnt help me I figured I'd call EoTech today which i did. Customer service there is pretty good I must say. Spoke with their rep who first though I brought a HHS combo which I assured him I brought 2 separate items and then I explained to him that I have a second sticker covering up the original UPC and he said that sticker shouldnt be there. I told him I couldnt peel it off without damaging the original numbers. He told me to just submit everything to him and that he will tell them to pay it which I thought was rather easy to do. He also mentioned that someone put that second label on there and I asked who he said Amazon but that they shouldnt be covering UPCs so thats interesting.

Anyways if you did buy the magnifier from Amazon and it has a smaller label on it you'll like have to contact EoTech to get your rebate paid.

Lazarus Lazarus When did you mail in your packet of info? I sent in a rebate packet for a G33 on 12/30/19 and still haven't heard anything from the rebate processors. I picked mine up at Academy and I don't remember any issue with the UPC labels. Just curious where mine might be in line...

Lazarus Lazarus When did you mail in your packet of info? I sent in a rebate packet for a G33 on 12/30/19 and still haven't heard anything from the rebate processors. I picked mine up at Academy and I don't remember any issue with the UPC labels. Just curious where mine might be in line...

I dont remember exactly when I sent it off but I printed out my barcode and saved a copy to my computer on December 4th so sometime early December for sure.

Back
Top Bottom