• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eotech EXPS2

MarineEngineer

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
113   0
Reaction score
Hey guys quick question, if I use the Eotech EXPS2 with QD mount can I full cowitness? or is going to be 1/3 cowitness? Which EXPS2 should I buy for full cowitness. Thanks

Keep in mind if you go with the XPS you can always grab a riser to make it lower 1/3rd. I like the look of the XPS but they 1) dont have QD mounts (to my knowledge), and 2) you do have to get pretty low on the gun, but I guess everyones cheek weld is a little different so that may work better for you. I've had both but personally like the height of the EXPS line.

Keep in mind if you go with the XPS you can always grab a riser to make it lower 1/3rd. I like the look of the XPS but they 1) dont have QD mounts (to my knowledge), and 2) you do have to get pretty low on the gun, but I guess everyones cheek weld is a little different so that may work better for you. I've had both but personally like the height of the EXPS line.
GG&G makes a QD mount for the XPS but it's pricey.

XPS = Single CR123 Battery Compartment, Absolute Cowitness, Rear Buttons
E = QD and 1/3 Co-Witness, Side Buttons
2 = 2 Buttons (No NV button)
3 = 3 Buttons, includes NV Button
-0 = 68 MOA Ring and effective 1 MOA dot
-2 = 68 MOA Ring and 2 dots
-4 = 68 MOA Ring and 4 dots
-1 = 1 MOA Dot only, no ring

FWIW, as my shooting has evolved I now prefer to run EXPS3's on top of Unity risers.

XPS = Single CR123 Battery Compartment, Absolute Cowitness, Rear Buttons
E = QD and 1/3 Co-Witness, Side Buttons
2 = 2 Buttons (No NV button)
3 = 3 Buttons, includes NV Button
-0 = 68 MOA Ring and effective 1 MOA dot
-2 = 68 MOA Ring and 2 dots
-4 = 68 MOA Ring and 4 dots
-1 = 1 MOA Dot only, no ring

FWIW, as my shooting has evolved I now prefer to run EXPS3's on top of Unity risers.
Thanks commander

Back
Top Bottom