• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Entry level body shop labor position in Conyers, GA

Willy Leadwell

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
34   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to fill a position in my production paint & body shop(in Conyers, GA) that is immediately available. This is an entry level job, no experience is required. All I am looking for is someone with a good attitude who is willing to work hard and follow instructions and doesn't mind getting their hands dirty. This is a foot in the door kind of position in our industry for someone who would rather learn a skill than flip burgers. Grunt work will be required and the pay is meager. As you earn your keep, better opportunities will be presented to you. For now, it will consist of washing & detailing cars, cleaning, sweeping, taking out the trash, picking up trash in the yard, etc.

If you or someone you know may be interested, contact me through PM or email me Jason@Sprayglo.com

So we may have broken two records yesterday. One for how quickly I was able to fill the position, and the second for how quickly the position became available again.

I just want to clarify a couple things to avoid any confusion. It's a body shop, there is no air conditioning. A big part of this job is cleaning up cars after they're painted, a good deal of this is done outdoors. Yes, I'm aware that it's hot outside. We sweat and we get dirty, you will as well, however we will not ask you to do a job we didn't start out doing ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom