• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Empty Hospitals?

That's not the empty I'm talking about. All these hospitals are saying they are being overrun but you go in the emergency room and they are empty. No one in the "overrun" testing lines. I'm not making accusations just been a truth seeker since I can remember and I don't see it.

something doesn't make sense
Supposedly the NY vivid epicenter Elmhurst hospital is a ghost town when the actors go to lunch. False flag - no - but the government run media & hospitals exaggerate the numbers to create control through fear. I have friends that have had it & it's no joke but never let a good tragedy go to waste.

Where are the news pics of the crowded beds? How about the “overrun” ER’s ? Morgues? I have seen one or two of body bags stacked up in other countries but who knows what is in the bags ?
I am just not convinced it is the true terror they are selling, yet. I believe the virus is real but not the extent of what the government is playing it .

I've had the displeasure of visiting 3 different clinics last week, 2 of them I was the only person in there who wasn't an employee. The one place I was a patient they booked my appt. 2 days out and all the other rooms were empty. I don't mind a bit not having to wait, hell they even brought me the paperwork while I waited in my truck. Fastest Dr. Appt ever!

something doesn't make sense
Y'all have got to stop posting stuff like this! It's irresponsible! You're going to get people killed by this deadly virus! The media/medical scare industrial complex needs this panic to survive! Why are you not sufficiently scared? What more do they have to do or say? The hospitals are overrun, you just can't film inside!!!!
giphy(27).gif

Back
Top Bottom