• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Empty Hospitals?

The parking lot at the big hospital on 278 between Dallas and Hiram was almost completely empty today, I thought that was a little strange.
Are they allowing patients to have visitors? If not, I'm sure that would thin the parking lot out pretty well.

Posted something similar in the other thread. Like I said I don't think the virus is fake but imo not the plague. I've been by the same hospital for the last 10 days.... ghost town. Family in Woodstock says the same besides everyday activity. So if all these folks are coming in are they sneaking them in a 2:00 am. GRADY Hospital is the same.... Watch the video in the other post if interested.

Most are restricting visitors so that makes a difference. Look at the employees parking and see if they are full.

I have driven buy it several times here lately and you would have to look hard for an empty parking space. I just noticed a big difference today compared to a couple days prior. Not speculating, just happened to notice today and thought it wasn’t normal.

There's definitely some sort of hidden agenda going on here. And it's not the plague at all. My best guess is a nationwide (maybe even worldwide?) biowarfare epidemic drill. Because the only way to see how people would actually react during a real pandemic where the numbers of deaths approach something like Black Death or whatever historical plague you want to bring up, is to actually make up a simulation and get people to think that's what is happening.

Note the really interesting video snippet posted by Bradshaw Bradshaw above where it shows this:

Screenshot from 2020-04-04 23-00-10.png

Back
Top Bottom