• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Email from Sister in Law

Twice I have seen folks walk into an open manhole . They disappear immediately, no time to react.

Having a cover shift as you stand on it sounds like a better call Saul moment.

DJD. 78 I think. Lives alone in Jax.

"I had a small accident yesterday. I was standing on the cover to the manhole talking to the lady next door and I guess I shifted my weight and the lid opened up and I fell in the manhole. Scraped my right leg below the knee and another place on the right leg above my knee. My right arm was scraped between the elbow and and wrist. I am a little sore but it could have been a lot worse. The lady helped me out and I came inside and called 911 and told them it was not emergency but wanted it documented. They came out and put a dressing on my arm and took vitals and asked if I wanted to go to the hospital and I told them no. They told me to call JEA so I called and reported it this morning. The lady said it might be 48 hours before someone got in touch with me because of this virus."

I dont have DJD (degenerate joint disease) but i have ADD (attention deficit dis-order)

This is what I read...
I was having sex with the lady next door and as she shifted her leg position above my knee... she reached for my manhole and i had an accident. The lady helped me out as i came inside. I got dressed right away and grabbed by 1911 by the phone. Long and behold, it went off and scraped my elbow and wrist. It could have been a lot worst. It wasnt an emergency but i wanted documented (no details here). They told me to call the DEA but was told it might be 48 hours before someone with the virus called me.

I dont have DJD (degenerate joint disease) but i have ADD (attention deficit dis-order)

This is what I read...
I was having sex with the lady next door and as she shifted her leg position above my knee... she reached for my manhole and i had an accident. The lady helped me out as i came inside. I got dressed right away and grabbed by 1911 by the phone. Long and behold, it went off and scraped my elbow and wrist. It could have been a lot worst. It wasnt an emergency but i wanted documented (no details here). They told me to call the DEA but was told it might be 48 hours before someone with the virus called me.

You ain't right. :doh:

This is what I read...
roflemotion.gif

Back
Top Bottom