• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elite Accounting Services

Lionheart

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
En vino veritas
Reaction score
Just a note for my fellow ODT’ers to let you know I have come out of retirement to pay for my daughter’s Law school!

I have recently associated with Elite Accounting in Athens. We can offer very competitive prices on everything from bookkeeping and payroll for your business, including tax consulting and preparation. If you have unfiled returns or the IRS is sending you nasty letters come see me. We can help and we are not crooks like many of the ads on tv offering help but that will rape you in fees.

My background includes 5 years of experience with Price Waterhouse working with audit, tax and consulting for closely held businesses with revenues in the 25 to 100 million range. After leaving PW I worked in a regional CPA firm assisting smaller companies in the same areas. I was also a VP of a large Philadelphia bank with responsibility for marketing all of the bank’s trust services. My background includes construction, real estate, farming, non-profits and restaurants. I have previously held CPA licenses in Pennsylvania and Georgia.

I also have extensive experience in financial/estate planning, divorce mediation and gun trading :cool:.

Looking for a few good clients who don’t care if I look like Grizzly Adams or Santa Claus. I generally wear jeans and boots at the office. If you want me clean shaven in blue suit/white shirt/red tie I can do that...for $500/hr.

If you want the same expertise in a more casual setting then I’m your huckleberry. At a much, much reduced billing rate.

Seriously, at 61 years old I am beyond the corporate bs and looking to find folks who want high quality professional help in a more relaxed setting for a lower price.

Also, I am NOT an IRS collection agency as some CPA firms seem to be...I believe it is a sin to pay one more dime in taxes than the legal minimum required.

If I can’t help you I will tell you so and refer you to someone who can. Initial consultations are free of charge...unless you want half of a day of my time!

Text me at 404-759-1117. Or email at ersiii@me.com.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Edwin Snell

P.S. Love to barter...will trade my time for your stuff. Especially if it is a 27-2 or the like.

Reactions: JHW
Back
Top Bottom