• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Election and CCW permit

Up until 2017 blade length didn't matter. Then of course they discovered yet another way to collect some $$$$$. Good things yours are 4.75" Can you imagine the horror you could instill on the unsuspecting public with that extra 0.25" :shocked: Think of the children!
Its all for the children

Whew.... just checked em all.. I barely got in.. longest one is 4.75 inches.. I had to be outlaw.. lol
Aww, you ain’t no outlaw. You’re just a big ol teddy bear. Lmao!
And the planet. Don't forget the planet.
% the planet! Lol!
If they start charging me by the inch, my permit is going to cost $750! :eyebrows:
Dream big little buddy, dream BIG! Lol!

And no, I haven’t even started drankin’.....YET. lol

I’ve only read the question and not any of the responses yet so forgive me if I’m echoing anything all ready stated.

mid you apply now, it will be MONTHS before they process your request. The “list” is a mile long right now. So it will be after the election most likely before they even get to you. So apply now before they are able to push legislation through. And you are all ready in a database so no worries there.

It’s my opinion that once they get Biden in, they are going to start working him out in order to get Kamala in. And I just heard today Bernie is to be their labor secretary....??? Hmmm..... Go ahead and apply. It won’t matter when it matters. If you catch my drift.

I’ve only read the question and not any of the responses yet so forgive me if I’m echoing anything all ready stated.

mid you apply now, it will be MONTHS before they process your request. The “list” is a mile long right now. So it will be after the election most likely before they even get to you. So apply now before they are able to push legislation through. And you are all ready in a database so no worries there.

It’s my opinion that once they get Biden in, they are going to start working him out in order to get Kamala in. And I just heard today Bernie is to be their labor secretary....??? Hmmm..... Go ahead and apply. It won’t matter when it matters. If you catch my drift.
Go down there and get it done asap .!

I got mine in a couple days ;)

If you’re carrying a 5” or larger blade I think you gotta pay the extortion fee. I’m not a lawyer but I did stay at a Days Inn a couple of weeks ago. YMMV....
This was changed to 12'' blade in 2017 by a law signed by Nathan Deal sou are GTG with any blade less than 12''

Back
Top Bottom