• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Educate me on ODT ammo prices

I've never purchased ammunition on the ODT because it's always more than I can buy it and have it put on my front steps.

But these are different times, so I was cruising the ODT advertisements for ammunition, and I found a large quantity of foreign mil surplus 5.56.

It's only $0.95 a round.

Is this a good price?
Lol. If your a sucker it is.

I've never purchased ammunition on the ODT because it's always more than I can buy it and have it put on my front steps.

But these are different times, so I was cruising the ODT advertisements for ammunition, and I found a large quantity of foreign mil surplus 5.56.

It's only $0.95 a round.

Is this a good price?
Ammo is for losers. I prefer blunt force trauma and instant decapitations. That is why I own a AR 14.

Autoworker-Who-Beat-Joe-Biden-In-A-Gun-Debate-Gets-A-Custom-AR-14.png

ODT going price is manufacturers advertised retail plus taxes, shipping and handling fees. Normally around 50% more than Academy sells it for.

Academy has nothing to sell and now has a 3 box limit. SGAmmo is not taking orders. It is at least a short term hiccup in the supply. Maybe longer. This is new territory with food and toilet paper added to the mix

Academy has nothing to sell and now has a 3 box limit. SGAmmo is not taking orders. It is at least a short term hiccup in the supply. Maybe longer. This is new territory with food and toilet paper added to the mix

Definitely not the time to use toilet paper for target practice.

Back
Top Bottom