• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Educate me on ODT ammo prices

Like Adamjen15 Adamjen15 said, generally you should pay .30ea or less. Obviously if they're selling the green tips they will ask for more. Factory 223/5.56 ammo should never be purchased for more than .50ea

Like Adamjen15 Adamjen15 said, generally you should pay .30ea or less. Obviously if they're selling the green tips they will ask for more. Factory 223/5.56 ammo should never be purchased for more than .50ea

I see you have never bought FGMM or any of the high end hunting or match rounds. The reality is ammo is a commodity and supply and demand affects the cost. I remember when market price for metal surplus AR mags was $20-35. The last 4 years have been salad days for gun stuff. If you have not been buying in the last 4 years you get what you get for failing to pay attention.

I see you have never bought FGMM or any of the high end hunting or match rounds. The reality is ammo is a commodity and supply and demand affects the cost. I remember when market price for metal surplus AR mags was $20-35. The last 4 years have been salad days for gun stuff. If you have not been buying in the last 4 years you get what you get for failing to pay attention.
Lol sorry if you paid that for ARmags. I know what it cost and I known what I'll pay. You can keep your "match grade"

Before walmart stopped selling, federal .223 was 29.99 per 100. I have bought bulk federal 556 for $289 per thousand in the past 30 days. If you are looking for ammo now, you are going to be at someone's mercy as to what it will cost. I have some 300 blackout I'm contemplating listing as I don't have a gun that shoots it. It's subsonic self defense stuff that cost me 2 to 4 bucks a round. Pro tip: try to trade for it, might work might not.

Lol sorry if you paid that for ARmags. I know what it cost and I known what I'll pay. You can keep your "match grade"

That was market price from 1998-2004 for magazines. Good ammo has always been expensive 4moa range plinkers vs 1 moa is usually 3 times the cost. I never understood the I want a 1 moa rifle and buy 4 moa ammo concept. Yet I see it all the time and not just here. Guys buy $1200+ guns and then feed the gun the cheapest ammo they can buy. Also the 3 shot group is another discussion.

That was market price from 1998-2004 for magazines. Good ammo has always been expensive 4moa range plinkers vs 1 moa is usually 3 times the cost. I never understood the I want a 1 moa rifle and buy 4 moa ammo concept. Yet I see it all the time and not just here. Guys buy $1200+ guns and then feed the gun the cheapest ammo they can buy. Also the 3 shot group is another discussion.
Very true, if someone wants to get their grouping dialed in then they will just have to pay for it

Back
Top Bottom