• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Educate me on ODT ammo prices

gh1950

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   0
Reaction score
I've never purchased ammunition on the ODT because it's always more than I can buy it and have it put on my front steps.

But these are different times, so I was cruising the ODT advertisements for ammunition, and I found a large quantity of foreign mil surplus 5.56.

It's only $0.95 a round.

Is this a good price?

I've never purchased ammunition on the ODT because it's always more than I can buy it and have it put on my front steps.

But these are different times, so I was cruising the ODT advertisements for ammunition, and I found a large quantity of foreign mil surplus 5.56.

It's only $0.95 a round.

Is this a good price?
Haha if you are an idiot or desperate

It's only $0.95 a round.

Is this a good price?
Yes, if you live in Meheee-co

I’ve got some much, much closer I’ll sell you.....

It's only $0.95 a round.

Is this a good price?

That’s preposterous. I have a few thousand rounds I can sell you at no more than $.80/rd. That’s the same price I’d give my mother.

It's only $0.95 a round.

Is this a good price?
Heck yeah. Was it fer sail by a regular or a newbie?...you know we were all be at 1 time

Back
Top Bottom